Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1/2 marathon....YIKES!!

Well, we head down to FL tomorrow for a little vacation before walking our 1/2 marathon at Disney on Sat morn. We aren't really prepared (I REALLY am not ready) so hopefully we will finish and not be super sore afterwards. Haven't done a whole lot to prepare this last month. Before Thanksgiving Alex and I were walking several miles every day, but then we went home and it got cold. I didn't want to walk for a couple hours in the cold much less drag the Buddy out in it, so my training topped out at 8 miles 1.5 mos ago.

At least we'll be able to have some fun in the Disney parks before the torture and soreness. And we get to bring Alex to Disney for the first time. He's getting there well before I did; I was 29 before I went the first time.

Wish us luck!!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment