Friday, January 30, 2009

Alex eating cake

Alex is 1 yr old. The year went really fast, and I can't believe that last year at this time he was so tiny (well, tiny for Alex) and helpless. He is now walking everywhere (and loves to show off) and is saying more words Today he said 'sock' and 'duck, quack, quack, quack' of course it is more like 'kok' and 'uck, ka, ka, ka' but I know what he is saying.

We had 3 birthday parties for Alex. The first one was with just Justin, Alex, and I. The next one we had our friends over (Justin's co-workers and families) and that is when he had his "real" cake according to my nephew, Parker. He had a lot of fun showing off his new walking skill and everyone else really enjoyed watching him eat his cake. The third party was yesterday. We had our playgroup over so Alex could play with his friends. Lots of moms/kids came and we had a real good time; until a 5 yr old threw a ball at Alex's face....he was not a well behaved 5 yr old. We had some snacks and cupcakes at this party.

The video is from the 1st 2 parties of Alex eating his cake. He didn't get as messy as I thought he would (I figured I'd be cleaing cake off the walls and windows) and only managed to get it all over his face, but as you can see, he really likes cake!


1 comment: