Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Go Mizzou!

Well they pulled it off last night. I think I gave myself an ulcer watching the game but it was good to see them go out on a winning note. If you look back on the season we were really only 2 plays away from winning 11 again during the regular schedule. That would have put us in a much bigger bowl game, and based on last night’s showing a loss. So you have to ask yourself would you rather be 11 – 3 with a bowl loss or 10 – 4 with a bowl win? Discuss.

I think number 10 has an uphill climb heading into the draft. 5 games into the season he looked unstoppable, now…I’m not too sure. No doubt he is the best quarterback Mizzou has seen in a long time, but will that be good enough. On the up side he can move well and was second in percentage of completed passes. On the down side he is shorter than most hobbits and has those 17 pics.

As for 45, is there a better TE on the market? He catches everything thrown in his zip code. I hope he somehow ends up with the Rams but they have bigger fish to fry.

Let’s hear your predictions for next year. If 9 leaves we may struggle to win the north again. If he stays I like our chances.


3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't draft Daniel. I'd love a tight end for the Chiefs though since Tony G is surely leaving.
    I think Maclin will go pro and next year and we will lose to the same teams Texas, OSU, KU and probably either Illinois or Nebraska. It is a rebuilding year...can't expect too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel is a pudgy little gopher. I wouldn’t dream of drafting him. As for Mizzou, their best days are behind them. I feel 50 more years of mediocrity ahead. So sad.

    Go Huskers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pic, love all the black and gold! Not going to stop next year until the Sears trophy is at Mizzou. All the way in 2009!

    ReplyDelete